Internships, Training And Working After College


What you need to know to stay in America after graduating

Having a degree from a U.S. university proves to prospective employers that you are up to the challenge of coming to a different country, with a different culture, and a different language to pursue the best educational opportunities in the world. While getting here as an F-1 student is fairly straightforward, staying here after graduation is complicated and stressful. We can help you explore your options including OPT, STEM Extension, H-1B, TN, O-1, E-1/E-2, and L-1. Let us help you explore the options.

Bringing over 40 years of legal experience